With our yoga we want to improve our health and wellbeing. Under the current circumstances, this means we have to adjust a few things in order to keep each other as safe as possible. In this post we discuss a few important things that will come into effect as from 13 March 2020.
Limited spaces and outdoor classes in Xaghra where possible
We keep a distance between students and make sure we are outdoors whenever we can. All formerly indoor classes in Victoria are now transferred to mainly outdoor yoga at Satori Centre Xaghra as from 13 March and are limited to 4 persons. This means that:
- you will have to book your spot at least 24 hours in advance;
- it is not always possible to attend any class you like. We will guarantee a minimum of one class per student per week though;
- wear layers, we are outside a lot or doors are open on two sides;
- we will not accept any drop-ins until further notice;
- Shape & Flow on Thursdays will be from 17:00 to 18:00;
- Fityoga on Monday is put on hold for a while, until we have found a new space indoor or outdoors for that class.
For outdoor classes in Qbajjar: everything remains the same as it was, we keep a bigger distance between the mats though.
Online and personal yoga available
If you prefer to do yoga at home, contact us about personal yoga or online yoga. We will do our utmost to help you with your yoga practice, even if you prefer to temporarily not join groups.
Taking care of safety and hygiene together
Yellow Rock Yoga is always taking care of safety and hygiene and of course, so are you. However, we have to work together to create the safest yoga space possible. A few things to keep in mind:
- please wash and or disinfect your hands before class. Bring your own hand sanitizer if possible;
- we will disinfect every mat after every use, with a stronger disinfectant;
- bring a towel or your own mat if possible to put on top of our mats;
- all indoor classes will be without airconditioning and with natural ventilation. This means that you may want to put on an extra layer of clothing;
- we will avoid hands-on adjustments, and we will keep a distance, avoiding shaking hands or sharing yoga hugs;
- in case of a cold, coughing or sneezing, please do not come to yoga class or leave the yoga space to keep each other safe.
Please reach out if you have any questions or doubts about taking part in one of our yoga classes. We rely on it that with a bit of extra care from our part and your part, we can keep enjoying our yoga practice together.
Namaste, Monique & Nop