Summer is here! And we are so grateful to be able to practice outside again. We have enjoyed beautiful energizing sessions in the early morning by the sea already in small groups and some relaxing Sunset sessions at Xwejni Beach. Also we have done meditations at the Saltpans, enjoying late afternoon sun and a lovely breeze. “Yoga belongs to nature”, is what my teacher always told me, and they sure make a brilliant combination.
Yoga on the roof at Satori Xaghra
The best news this week is that our partner Satori Centre is going to offer yoga again and that means that Monique will offer 4 weekly sessions on the magical Rooftop. Because there is plenty of shade Monique can offer classes there that start a bit later in the morning, for those of you who do not like to get up super early. We added a new Yin Yang class on Mondays, with Sun Salutes and long stretches, and a classic Hatha Yoga class on Saturdays, to start your weekend the best way.
As we have clients in different countries and on Malta, we will continue to offer daily online yoga (Sundays excluded). All livestream classes start at 9:00 now but you can do you daily class 24/7 as all videos are stored on the platform. Right now we have about a 100 full length videos available for you. Perfect to fit your busy schedule and still work on a fit body and a calm mind.
Yoga safaris, events and retreats
As from 1 July next we will offer yoga safaris, events and retreats again. Check the website for options.
One of the best events this year will be International Yoga Day Gozo on the 21st of June. We organize this together with 10 different yoga teachers on the island. If you have time on 21st of June at 7:00 and you like to do your Sun salutes, book your spot now at just 10 EUR. All proceeds go to Citadel Gozo and SPCA. Limited spots available.
Another brilliant one-day retreat I can recommend is Yoga & Freediving. Yoga in the morning with Monique or Nop, lunch and then Freediving with Antje in the afternoon!
Our outdoor schedule by the sea as from 15 June:
These sessions are in small groups in line with government regulations for COVID-19. Bring your own mat or big towel. We keep the required social distance and we greet each other with a “Namaste”! Bring your own hand sanitizer. Booking is essential, at least a day before through 77300231.
- Mondays: 17:00 – 18:00 Meditation at Satori Rooftop Xaghra*
- Mondays: 18:15 – 19:30 Yin Yang Yoga at Satori Rooftop Xaghra* – Monique
- Mondays: 18:30 – 19:30 Sunset Yoga at Xwejni Beach – Nop
- Tuesdays: 7:00 – 8:00 Yoga by the sea, Qbajjar Bay Batterija or Bocce
- Wednesdays: 7:00 – 8:00 Yoga by the sea, Qbajjar Bay Batterija or Bocce
- Wednesdays: 17:00 – 17:45 Intense Breathing and Meditation Saltpans
- Thursdays: 9:00 – 10:15 Yin Yoga – Satori Rooftop in Xaghra *
- Thursdays: 18:30 – 19:30 Sunset Yoga at Xwejni Beach
- Fridays: 7:00 – 8:00 Yoga by the sea at Qbajjar Bay Bocce or Batterija
- Saturdays: 7:00 – 8:00 Yoga by the sea, Qbajjar Bay Batterija or Bocce
- Saturdays: 9:30 – 10:30 Hatha Yoga at Satori Roodtop Xaghra*
* a surcharge of 2 euros applies for YRY-members
Outdoor yoga is available at 10 euros a single session.
Current online schedule
You can join 3 new livestream classes a week, enjoy one of the many video classes and do a class at a time that is most convenient for you! Our online platform is available 24/7 once you have access to it. You will need a Facebook account to join or access our online group classes.
- Monday: 9:00 – 10:00 Hatha Yoga with Nop
- Wednesday: 9:00 – 10:15 Yin Yoga with Monique
- Friday: 9:00 – 10:00 Flow, or Shape, or Fityoga or Meditation
Unlimited online yoga is available at 17,50 euros a month or 5 euros a single session.
We wish you a beautiful summer with a lot of yoga, love and laughter! And of course: stay safe! Namaste, Monique & Nop