Are you looking for relaxation, new energy and some time for reflection? Taking a break from daily life? Then a yoga retreat in Gozo is a wonderful way to recharge, pause, enjoy and make new plans!
We offer weekly retreats by the sea from Saturday till Saturday on the beautiful island of Gozo. Gozo offers peace and tranquility, 300 days of sun every year and stunning nature. We offer you a private apartment at the seaside, yoga, meditation, hiking or other activities and a tailor-made program fitting to your wishes.
Enjoy yoga at sunrise while looking at the waves of Qbajjar Bay, hike with us over cliffs and through beautiful valleys and take the time to dream & make new plans! “Relax, Reflect, Energize & Enjoy”!
What is in the program?
We offer one-week retreats, with a 6-day program adapted to your wishes and 7 nights of accommodation. You arrive on a Saturday. You can contact us should you wish to add extra days without program.
- Saturday: arrival and introduction
- Sunday: fruit breakfast, yoga class, lunch, hiking, meditation session
- Monday: fruit breakfast, meditation, hiking, lunch, free time, yoga class
- Tuesday: fruit breakfast, yoga class, lunch, outdoor activity such SUP, kayaking or mountain biking and vegetarian sunset-bbq on the beach
- Woensdag: fruit breakfast, day off.
- Thursday: fruit breakfast, yoga session, hiking, lunch, free afternoon, yoga class
- Friday: fruit breakfast, yoga class, meditation, lunch, massage or free time, wrap-up
- Saturday: check-out
- Please note: each program can be adapted to your wishes. Supping, kayaking, mountain biking and massages are not included in the price. All yoga, meditation and hiking activities are included.
Our retreats are in Qbajjar Bay, Masalforn, a beautiful place by the sea in Gozo. You always have a private apartment with balcony, two bedrooms and a kitchen. You can choose between Horizon Apartments with seaview or Diamond Apartments, 1 minute away from the sea with seaview or country views. Alternatively, you can stay at the beautiful 4-star Hotel Calypso in Masalforn.
Horizon Apartments by the sea
A brilliant place for a retreat because you cannot get closer to the sea than this. You will enjoy the sunrise over the waves as you wake up and you will go to sleep with the sound of the waves. It can’t be more relaxing than this. Every apartment has seaview here. Your apartment is has two bedrooms, a living/kitchen and a bathroom. You have a balcony overlooking the bay. You can cook your own healthy meals here, but there is also a cosy restaurant downstairs where you can eat a lovely meal or enjoy a drink, again, directly at the seaside.
Very close to Qbajjar Bay is the Diamond complex. The apartments have either seaview or a spectular country view, overlooking the valley. It is a very tranquil place.Your apartment is has two bedrooms, a living/kitchen and a bathroom. You have a balcony overlooking the bay. You can cook your own healthy meals here, but there are also a two restaurants next door, close to the sea. The sea is 1 minute from your apartment!
In the beautiful bay of Masalforn you’ll find the popular 4-star Calypso Hotel. It has a spectacular view of Masalforn Bay, spacious rooms, a beautiful Rooftop Terrace with swimming pool and a great restaurant. If you choose to stay at Calypso Hotel, full breakfast is included and you will have a room with sea view. We will pick you up for all yoga activities.
Any week you like, from Saturday to Saturday, starting from 7 March 2020 to 28 November. Should you want a shorter retreat, please contact us.
|Accomodation||price for 1 person per week||price p.p. 2 persons shared room or apartment|
|Horizon Complex||1295 EUR||995 EUR|
|Diamond Apartments||995 EUR||895 EUR|
|Calypso Hotel||1295 EUR||995 EUR|
|Yoga Safari package only without accomodation,
Check here for more info
What is included?
- accommodation: you will stay at a private apartment by the sea or close by the sea or in a double room in the four-star Calypso Hotel
- transfer from Mgarr Harbour Gozo to the apartment or to Hotel Calypso
- daily yoga classes, hiking sessions, meditation sessions
- smoothie of fruit salad in the morning in Horizon & Diamond, at Calypso Hotel full breakfast is included
- simple vegetarian lunches on location
- one sunset BBQ (vegetarian)
- transfer airport Malta to harbour Mgarr Gozo
- other activities than yoga, meditation and hiking
- drinks or other costs
- Detox package. You will get a light vegetable based soup, juice or salad in the evening at 100 EUR a week.
- Massage treatment: 45 EUR per hour
- Reiki treatment: 45 EUR per hour
- Freediving: 65 EUR per session
- Personal nutritarian advice: 45 EUR
- Life coaching: 25 EUR per session
- Beauty treatment: depending on package of treatment.
I want to do a retreat but shorter, or with a different program. Is that possible?
We are always happy to create your custom program with you. Minimum stay for a retreat is 3 nights though.
I want to do a silent retreat. Is that possible?
Yes, please contact us about possible dates. You can do a silent retreat from 1 to 10 days.
How can I make reservations?
This is very simple. Send an email to email@example.com with your name, address, email address, phone number and the dates and accommodation of your choice. We will contact you immediately to confirm an we will send you the confirmation by email as well.
How to pay?
After you have received your comfirmation by email, you will receive aan email with a payment link for an advance payment of 20%. After we have received your initial payment, your reservation is garantueed. For the remainder you will receive another payment link. The remainder needs to be transferred at least two months in advance of the start of your retreat. Please note that the advance payment cannot be returned in case of cancellation.
In a yoga retreat we move a lot. Each type of physical exercise has risks, even with gentle forms of exercise like yoga and hiking. Should an injury or something like that arise during or after activities, Yellow Rock Yoga cannot be held liable. Do you have health issues and are you in doubt if you can take part in the yoga activities? Please consult your family doctor before making reservations.