Group sessions, personal yoga, small group yoga & yoga for events
Yellow Rock Yoga offers group sessions, personal yoga, small group yoga & yoga for events. You’ll find all information below.
Outdoor yoga practice in small groups and unlimited online yoga
At the moment we offer outdoor yoga in small groups by the sea and several online yoga classes.
Our outdoor group classes by the sea and online:
Our current schedule:
- Mondays: 8:00 – 9:15 Yin Yoga by the Sea, Qbajjar Bocci
- Mondays: 18:00 – 19:00 Hatha Flow ONLINE
- Tuesdays: 7:00 – 8:00 Hatha FlowYoga by the sea, Qbajjar Bocci
- Tuesdays: 18:00 – 19:00 HathaYoga by the Sea, Qbajjar Bocci
- Wednesday: 7:30 – 8:30 Gentle Yoga by the Sea Qbajjar Bocci
- Wednesdays: 15:30 – 16:30 Breathwork and Meditation at Saltpans
- Wednesdays: 18:00 – 19:15 Yin Yoga ONLINE
- Thursdays: 8:00 – 9:15 Yin Yoga by the Sea, Qbajjar Bocci
- Thursdays: 18:00 – 19:00 Hatha Flow Yoga by the Sea, Qbajjar Bocci
- Fridays: 7:30 – 8:30 Hatha FlowYoga by the sea at Qbajjar Bocci
- Fridays: 18:00 – 19:00 Flow Yoga ONLINE
- Saturdays: 7:30 – 8:30 Hatha FlowYoga by the Sea Qbajjar Bocci
Please book at least a day in advance to check availability. Bring your own mat or big towel and some water, a blanket and wear layers. Send a Whatsapp to +35677300231 or email to email@example.com and send your payment of 10 euros per person through a payment link by mail or Whatsapp.
In case of very bad weather, the outdoor classes will be held online, through the Facebook group “Yellow Rock Yoga X-tra” or at a ventilated indoor location.
Please note: locations can change depending on the wind.
What if these times don’t fit your schedule?
Participate in our online group class platform! New classes every week through livestream and a big library of video classes, all saved on the platform for your use any time of day.
Or: book a private class! It is more affordable than you think, especially if you share a class with your partner or your friends! See pricing below.
Follow us on Facebook, Yellow Rock Yoga Gozo, for the latest info.
Yoga for Beginners Package
A great way to feel more confident before you step into your first group class! Learn yoga step by step with a mix of online and personal guidance from Monique or Nop. Find the details here!
Pregnant or just had a baby?
Congratulations! Yoga can help you to feel your best the forthcoming time. We advise a combination of group classes and personal sessions (alone or with friend or partner). Check with Monique, certified pregnancy yoga teacher, which classes are best for you & get personal advice!
Group sessions are the usual rate. 10 x personal pregnancy yoga = 250 EUR for members, or 350 for non-members. If you bring your partner or a friend, add 10 EUR per session.
Rates & bookings
- Outdoor group classes are 10 euros each.
- Unlimited Outdoor group class membership (plus online yoga included) for four months: 160 euros.
- Unlimited online group yoga is 20 euros per month.
- Personal 75-minute outdoor yoga session 40 euros for 1 person or 60 euros for 2 or 3 persons.
- 10x personal yoga (75 minutes) 350 euros for 1 person.
- Yoga safari 45 euro per person, including transport, fruit and tea.
- Private online session: 30 euros for 60 minutes. 125 euros for package of 5 sessions.
- 10x prenatal or post-natal personal yoga: 250 euros for Yellow Rock members and 350 euros for non-members.
Booking is essential for all in-person group classes.
A Whatsapp to +356 77300231 is enough to book your spot! Bring water, sunscreen, and a fluffy cushion for Yin yoga. You will receive a payment link for the payment of your session. After payment, your mat is secured! You can use Revolut, Paypal or credit card to pay for your reservation.
Personal yoga, personal training & small group yoga
Sometimes there are reasons to choose personal yoga instead of group sessions. For example when:
- you have specific injuries or you are recovering from injuries;
- if you have sleeping problems, stress-related problems or if you are suffering from anxiety;
- if you have digestive issues;
- if you have hormonal imbalances;
- you want to build up a yoga routine at home and you want to have a yoga plan suited to your personal goals;
- you want to learn about yoga poses and sequences in more depth;
- you want to do your yoga practice at a time that fits perfectly into your own schedule;
- you don’t want to travel or are less able to do so, online private yoga is a good option;
- if you are pregnant or post-natal and you want some more personalised sessions..
Personal yoga could be the perfect thing for you, if one of the above applies. Classes take place at your own home, a venue of your choice outdoors, at Satori Centre or online.
Personal yoga is available at 40 euros for 75 minutes and 175 euros for 5 prepaid sessions.
Prenatal & postnatal personal yoga is available at 250 EUR for 10 sessions for members and 350 EUR for non-members. Add 10 EUR each per session if you bring a partner or a friend.
A package is personal and valid for 3 months.
Online one to one yoga
A special discount applies to online one-to-one yoga sessions under the current circumstances. Keep yourself fit and relaxed with private yoga sessions online at just 30 euros per hour. You can use Facetime or Skype for these sessions. A package of 5 sessions is just 125 euros.
Small group sessions with friends or family
Sometimes people would like to do yoga with one or two friends or family members. In that case we offer small group yoga at the venue of your choice or in Qbajjar Bay.
Small group yoga is available at 60 euros for 75 minutes and 275 euros for 5 pre-booked sessions, for a maximum of 3 persons.
A package of 5 sessions is valid for 2 months.
Do you have a larger group? Please contact us to discuss possibilities.
This is a 90 minute session on a beautiful location on the island. Available at 45 euros per person, transport, fruits and water included. Please check out the One day retreats Gozo as well.
Yoga for events and retreats
It is also possible to schedule a yoga session for events on Gozo, or to include Yellow Rock Yoga teachers in your retreat. Contact us if you have questions about yoga for events or retreats.