Welcome to our site! We are Monique & Nop, yoga teachers from the Netherlands. A few years ago we moved to the beautiful island of Gozo. We love to practice yoga together with you by the sea and online! We offer hatha yoga, vinyasa yoga, yin yoga, meditation and Fityoga classes, suitable for everyone, whether you are a beginner or more advanced. We aim to make you feel your best: body, mind & soul!
We offer daily group classes, personal yoga & personal training, online yoga, yoga safaris, one-day retreats and weekly retreats.
All activities take place in beautiful Qbajjar Bay by the Sea, in front of Qbajjar Batterija by the sea and at the Saltpans. In our yoga safaris and retreats we explore the whole island with you!
Our summer outdoor schedule:
There is nothing like yoga in nature! Move with the elements!
These sessions are in small groups, in line with government regulations for COVID-19. Bring your own mat, cushion and blanket. We keep the required social distance!
- Mondays: 7:00 – 8:00 Flow Yoga by the Sea, Batterija Qbajjar or Xwejni
- Mondays: 17:30 – 18:45 Yin Yoga by the Sea, Saltpans Zebbug
- Tuesdays: 7:00 – 8:00 Yoga by the sea, Qbajjar Batterija or Xwejni
- Tuesdays: 18:00 – 19:00 Sunset Yoga by the Sea, Saltpans Zebbug
- Wednesday: 7:30 – 8:30 Gentle Yoga by the Sea Qbajjar Batterija or Xwejni
- Wednesdays: 17:00 – 18.00 Intense Breathing and Meditation at Saltpans
- Thursdays: 7:00 – 8:15 Yin Yoga by the Sea, Qbajjar Batterija or Xwejni
- Thursdays: 18:00 – 19:00 Sunset Yoga by the Sea, Saltpans Zebbug
- Fridays: 7:00 – 8:00 Yoga by the sea at Qbajjar Batterija or Xwejni
- Saturdays: 7:30 – 8:30 Hatha Yoga by the Sea Qbajjar Batterija or Xwejni
In case of very bad weather, the outdoor classes will be held online, through the Facebook group “Yellow Rock Yoga X-tra”.
Please note: locations can change depending on the wind.
What if these times don’t fit your schedule?
Participate in our online group class platform! At least 3 new classes a week through livestream and all saved on the platform for your use any time of day.
Book a private class! It is more affordable than you think, especially if you share a class with your partner or your friends! Click here for more information. A private class can be outdoors or online.
Follow us on Facebook, Yellow Rock Yoga Gozo, for the latest info.
Current online schedule until 1 October 2021:
You can join at least 4 new livestream classes a week, enjoy one of the many video classes and do a class at a time that is most convenient for you! Our online platform is available 24/7 once you have access to it. You will need a Facebook account to join or access our online group classes.
- Monday: 8:30 – 9:00 Meditation with Monique
- Monday: 9:00 – 10:00 Hatha Yoga with Nop
- Wednesday: 9:00 – 10:15 Yin Yoga with Monique
- Friday: 9:00 – 10:00 Flow Yoga with Nop or Fityoga with Monique
Personal yoga, personal training, small group yoga, online yoga & events
Should you want to do yoga at another time or place in Gozo? It is possible to schedule a personal yoga session or small group yoga session anywhere in Gozo on request. It is also possible to schedule a yoga session for an event or to book an online yoga class.
Pregnant or just had a baby?
Congratulations! Yoga can help you to feel your best the forthcoming time. Check with Monique, certified pregnancy teacher, which classes are best for you & get some personal advice!
How to book or to get more information?
Just send a Whatsapp to +(356) 77300231, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here. You will receive a payment link. After payment, your mat is confirmed!
What to bring?
Bring some water and, if you have one, your own mat. If you don’t have a yoga mat, no worries, you can use one of mine! Wear comfortable clothes.
Where to find us?
For the outdoor classes you can mainly find us in Qbajjar, left of Horizon Restaurant, Triq il-qolla l-Bajda, Qbajjar. We are right by the sea.
Find out more at the additional information page Any questions? Send us a Whatsapp or give us a call at +356 77300231.
Namaste & CU on the mat!
Monique & Nop