Hi! Hope your are doing fine, where ever you are right now in these special times. We are very happy here in Gozo, enjoying these quiet winter times, with lovely weather for outdoor yoga. This is the time of year you can do yoga any time of the day, and there is always a quiet spot in nature we can go to for personal classes or small group classes. We feel that moving and breathing outdoors can do a lot of good to maintain good health, which is maybe more important than ever.
Our group class schedule for February looks like this:
- Mondays: 8:30 – 9:00 Meditation by the Sea, Qbajjar Bocce
- Mondays: 9:15 – 10:30 Yin Yoga by the Sea, Qbajjar Bocce
- Mondays: 18:00 – 19:00 Yoga by the Sea in Qbajjar Bocce
- Tuesdays: 7:00 – 8:00 Yoga by the sea, Qbajjar Bocce
- Tuesdays: 18:00 – 19:00 Flow Yoga by the Sea Qbajjar Bocce
- Wednesday: 8:00 – 9:00 Gentle Yoga by the Sea Qbajjar Bocce
- Wednesdays: 15:30 – 16:30 Intense Breathing and Meditation at Saltpans Gozo
- Wednesdays: 18:00 – 19:00 Flow Yoga Qbajjar Bocce
- Thursdays: 7:30 – 8:30 Yin Yang Yoga by the Sea, Qbajjar Bocce
- Thursdays: 9:00 – 10:15 Yin Yoga Qbajjar Bocce
- Thursdays: 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga Safari anywhere in Gozo
- Fridays: 7:00 – 8:00 Yoga by the sea at Qbajjar Bay Bocce
- Saturdays: 7:30 – 8:30 Hatha Yoga by the Sea Qbajjar Bocce
- Saturdays: 9:00 – 10:00 Hatha Yoga by the Sea Qbajjar Bocce
These sessions are in small groups, in line with government regulations for COVID-19. Bring your own mat and hand sanitizer. Wear layers! We keep the required social distance. Booking is essential, at least a day before.
What is the best class for beginners?
That’s is a question we hear a lot. Any class really as the teacher will always give different options, but we can highly recommend Gentle Yoga on Wednesday or Hatha Yoga on Saturday. If you have never done yoga before, we can also recommend our Yoga for Beginners Package. Several private classes are included, outdoors but also online. So no matter where you are right now, you can start your yoga classes adapted to your goals and needs.
At this moment we don’t have retreats running because of winter time, but we will start again from March to June and from September to November. Did you know you have a whole apartment to yourself in our retreats? And we always offer accommodation right by the sea? Feel free to reach out for more information through our Contact and bookings page.
If you would like to do yoga, but you cannot make it to group class, you can join our online community on Facebook “Yellow Rock Yoga X-tra”. We offer 4 weekly yoga classes through that group, and we have hundreds of video classes for you in any yoga style you like. All accessible at a small fee per month.
Have a lovely February and stay safe and healthy!
Monique & Nop